December 22, 2006

Have a Merry Crocodile!


I live in a small apartment in a high-rise building that has no garden. My cleaning lady decided that since it was the holiday season, she would bring me a gift. The next day, I come home and there is a LIVE crocodile on my balcony.

I had never heard of anyone giving anyone else a live crocodile. What was I to do with it? If I gave it away, it would probably be eaten but I could not possibly keep it. She had tied the mouth so that it would not bite but that also meant that I could not feed it.

I kept it for a couple of days but it kept struggling all night long to get away and the noise was simply haunting. I finally took the easy way out and sent it to my Dad who has a yard. He also has dogs but I just don't want to know.

This place is nuts... Or is it me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...